Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > bibliography

bibliography

mito19651996@hotmail.com

Hello,
I need to write a program that creates a bibliography from a text file
indicating where words were in line #. I need to use the file I/O
functions.

Thanks
Mito

Jack Klein

On 30 May 2006 20:07:56 -0700, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote in
comp.lang.c:

> Hello,
> I need to write a program that creates a bibliography from a text file
> indicating where words were in line #. I need to use the file I/O
> functions.
>
> Thanks
> Mito

Well, go ahead and do so. We certainly won't stop you.

And if you have problems getting your code to work properly, by all
means post it here, explain your problem, and ask for help with it.

--
Jack Klein
Home: http://JK-Technology.Com

W H G

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> Hello,
> I need to write a program that creates a bibliography from a text file
> indicating where words were in line #. I need to use the file I/O
> functions.
>
> Thanks
> Mito

The OP would do well to call the result of his effort a concordance.
A bibliography is a list of books cited. A concordance is a list of
words with where they are used.