Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Aspiring to be a MCSD & MCSD.Net

Aspiring to be a MCSD & MCSD.Net

Ultraman Aries

Hi. I'm a 21 yrs old, a student aspiring to an MCSD or
MCSD for .Net coz I want to be a Microsoft Certified
Professional like my Korean friend Patrick(MCSE).

>Hi. I'm a 21 yrs old, a student aspiring to an MCSD or
>MCSD for .Net coz I want to be a Microsoft Certified
>Professional like my Korean friend Patrick(MCSE).

Well, you don't have long to become an mcsd on the vs98 track.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Jay Walters

Errr.. Great? Have you tried www.match.com?