Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Online

Online

Ali

Hi,

I'm looking for a trusty website that can offer online
programming projects.
Do you know any of these sites?

Thanks

I understand trustworthy website, but I don't understand what you mean by
"offer online programming projects".

"Ali" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:1806e01c449b8$7df561e0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> I'm looking for a trusty website that can offer online
> programming projects.
> Do you know any of these sites?
>
> Thanks

Ali

I mean sites that hire programmers to do online projects.

look in the jobs section

Ali

Where is this section?