Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > MCT MCSD FULL TIME opportunity in Seattle

MCT MCSD FULL TIME opportunity in Seattle

Lance

We are eager to fill these positions as soon as possible.
We are the leading Microsoft Gold Certified Partner for
Learning Solutions in the Northwest. I am currently
interviewing candidates for our developer team. Microsoft
Certified Trainers must hold a major Microsoft
Certification (MCSE, MCSD, MCDBA), if you are not
currently certified but feel that you can pass the
requirements of the Microsoft Certified Solutions
Developer credential I would be interested in meeting
with you. Our developer team is responsible for
delivering courses from Project Management, MSF, .NET
Server Products (BizTalk, Content Management Server, etc)
as well as the full range of C# and VB.NET technologies.

We work very hard to lead the industry so the position
requires a significant personal investment in study and
readiness as well as an aggressive teaching schedule, the
need to stay current/ahead of the latest Microsoft
release is essential.

Our customer focus is enterprise level organizations
using Microsoft technologies, as a result our customers
consist of IT and Developer professionals with high
expectations for quality, knowledge and experience.

Many of our instructors hold multiple major Microsoft
Certifications and come to us with a significant amount
of field experience. They love teaching and transferring
skill to their students, they are energized and
challenged by the need to stay current on emerging
technologies and are willing to invest the time and
energy to stay ahead of the game. We work together as a
team in a great working environment. The challenges are
real and often difficult to overcome but they thrive on
being the best.

We have one site located in beautiful downtown Seattle,
and we are a founding member of United Training a
national partnership of the best training centers in the
United States. This gives us the capability to leverage
resources throughout the US and offer Microsoft and our
customer a national presence.

If this sounds like an environment that you would thrive
in please contact me for an interview.

ping 'Session Mwamufiya'

On Wed, 2 Jun 2004 13:52:38 -0700, "Lance" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>We are eager to fill these positions as soon as possible.
>We are the leading Microsoft Gold Certified Partner for
>Learning Solutions in the Northwest. I am currently
>interviewing candidates for our developer team. Microsoft
>Certified Trainers must hold a major Microsoft
>Certification (MCSE, MCSD, MCDBA), if you are not
>currently certified but feel that you can pass the
>requirements of the Microsoft Certified Solutions
>Developer credential I would be interested in meeting
>with you. Our developer team is responsible for
>delivering courses from Project Management, MSF, .NET
>Server Products (BizTalk, Content Management Server, etc)
>as well as the full range of C# and VB.NET technologies.
>
>We work very hard to lead the industry so the position
>requires a significant personal investment in study and
>readiness as well as an aggressive teaching schedule, the
>need to stay current/ahead of the latest Microsoft
>release is essential.
>
>Our customer focus is enterprise level organizations
>using Microsoft technologies, as a result our customers
>consist of IT and Developer professionals with high
>expectations for quality, knowledge and experience.
>
>Many of our instructors hold multiple major Microsoft
>Certifications and come to us with a significant amount
>of field experience. They love teaching and transferring
>skill to their students, they are energized and
>challenged by the need to stay current on emerging
>technologies and are willing to invest the time and
>energy to stay ahead of the game. We work together as a
>team in a great working environment. The challenges are
>real and often difficult to overcome but they thrive on
>being the best.
>
>We have one site located in beautiful downtown Seattle,
>and we are a founding member of United Training a
>national partnership of the best training centers in the
>United States. This gives us the capability to leverage
>resources throughout the US and offer Microsoft and our
>customer a national presence.
>

>If this sounds like an environment that you would thrive
>in please contact me for an interview.
>(E-Mail Removed)

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

JaR

On Wed, 02 Jun 2004 22:00:47 +0100, extemporised:

> ping 'Session Mwamufiya'

Seattle's not even close to Paris.

Back to geography class for you!

JaR
Directional Thug

Eric

JaR wrote:

> Seattle's not even close to Paris.

Seattle and Paris have a lot in common politically speaking...

Eric

JaR

On Wed, 02 Jun 2004 14:26:35 -0700, Eric extemporised:

> JaR wrote:
>
>> Seattle's not even close to Paris.

> Seattle and Paris have a lot in common politically speaking...
>
> Eric

Oooooookay...

I suspect a lot of Seattlites _and_ Parisians would disagree with that,
but ICBW.

JaR
Correctable Thug

>Seattle's not even close to Paris.
>
>Back to geography class for you!

Oh real funny. You people who launch personal attacks on people who
are useless at geography make me sick. It's about time microsoft put a
stop to such wicked attacks!!!

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Ivan Yackenoff

Mr. Kline is good at dishing out but not so good at taking
it!!

Mr Kline is indeed very good at dishing it out..
Mr Kline also has a good sense of humor.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

JaR

On Thu, 03 Jun 2004 09:50:14 -0700, Ivan Yackenoff extemporised:

> Mr. Kline is good at dishing out but not so good at taking it!!

Mr. Yackenoff (if that is your real name) has the observant abilities of
the average 10 penny nail, galvanized.

Furrfu!

JaR
Carpenter Thug