Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > opinions on AppDev Training for MCSD - C# track suite??

opinions on AppDev Training for MCSD - C# track suite??

Kline is known for his back handed comments.
If something can be made fun of or some usueless comment
can be made. He'll do it.

message
>news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
>> >They have 50 CD-ROMs which consist of 74 hours of

training and 4250
>> >pages
>>>for Courseware. They include practice tests & MS Press

study guides.
>>>AppDev is running a special $2600 for entire suite

until May 31, 2004
>>>(retails for $4550) .

>> jesus, I'm in wrong business......
>>
>> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

>.

>Kline is known for his back handed comments.
> If something can be made fun of or some usueless comment
>can be made. He'll do it.

it is real

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Alistair

If by "back handed comments" you mean:

1. flaming cheats like cobol who sell braindumps to
cheats, or
2. flaming idiots too stupid to type "www.google.com" into
their address bar, or to find microsoft's training and
certification page

then yes, he is known for that. If you post those types
of items in this or any NG, you deserve to get flamed. If,
however, someone has a genuine inquiry about .NET
technology, or OOP, or the role of IT in business, or any
other of a thousand things that many IT "professionals"
wouldn't have a clue about, then (although many of the
questions are off topic) the Kline Sphere and many other
members of this NG are incredibly helpful. I know I've
learned a lot just by reading some of the threads.

That'll be $0.02, please.

Thank you.

On Tue, 1 Jun 2004 15:21:53 -0700, "Alistair"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>If by "back handed comments" you mean:
>
>1. flaming cheats like cobol who sell braindumps to
>cheats, or
>2. flaming idiots too stupid to type "www.google.com" into
>their address bar, or to find microsoft's training and
>certification page
>
>then yes, he is known for that. If you post those types
>of items in this or any NG, you deserve to get flamed. If,
>however, someone has a genuine inquiry about .NET
>technology, or OOP, or the role of IT in business, or any
>other of a thousand things that many IT "professionals"
>wouldn't have a clue about, then (although many of the
>questions are off topic) the Kline Sphere and many other
>members of this NG are incredibly helpful. I know I've
>learned a lot just by reading some of the threads.
>
>That'll be $0.02, please.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Schfooge

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:1683301c447fb$13f197a0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Kline is known for his back handed comments.
> If something can be made fun of or some usueless comment
> can be made. He'll do it.

Kline's comments aren't useless. They always have entertainment value.

>Kline's comments aren't useless. They always have entertainment value.

.... and are always accurate and to the point.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

AppDev MCAD CD-ROM Training Suite dlo MCAD 0 04-03-2005 04:47 PM
AppDev MCAD training suite Griff MCAD 1 02-16-2004 11:11 PM
Opinions needed --> AppDev training materials? jqpdev MCAD 1 01-20-2004 05:26 AM
Opinions needed --> AppDev training materials? jqpdev MCSD 2 01-13-2004 04:16 AM
How can MCSD Track 6.0 Upgrade to MCSD .Net? Jose MCSD 1 08-11-2003 12:21 PM

Advertisments