Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > All Interview Questions And Answers

All Interview Questions And Answers

softwareengineer2006@gmail.com

All Interview Questions And Answers

10000 Interview Questions And Answers(C,C++,JAVA,DOTNET,Oracle,SAP)
I have listed over 10000 interview questions asked
in interview/placement test papers for all companies between year
2000-2005
in my website
http://www.geocities.com/allinterviewquestion/
So please have a look and make use of it.

CMMI,DOTNET,JAVA,NETWORKING, SOFTWARE TESTING,ORACLE, SQL Server
Interview Questions and Answers
I have listed over 600 interview questions and answers for
CMMI,DOTNET,JAVA,NETWORKING, SOFTWARE TESTING,ORACLE, SQL Server
in my website
http://www.geocities.com/dotnet_java_cmmi/
So please have a look and make use of it.

Get The Book "C Programming Language By Kernighan Ritchie" Free
Join My Group http://groups.google.com/group/forsoftwareprofessionals
To Receive The Book C Programming Language By Kernighan Ritchie" Free

ABAP Interview questions and answers
I have listed over ABAP interview questions and answers
in my website
http://www.geocities.com/sap_interviewquestions/
So please have a look and make use of it.

SAP Interview questions and answers
I have listed over sap interview questions and answers
in my website
http://www.geocities.com/sap_interviewquestions/
So please have a look and make use of it.

SQL Interview Questions And Answers
I have listed SQL interview questions and answers
in my website
http://www.geocities.com/sql_interviewquestions/
So please have a look and make use of it.

windows Interview questions and answers
I have listed windows interview questions and answers
in my website
http://www.geocities.com/windows_interviewquestions/
So please have a look and make use of it.

Peoplesoft Interview questions and answers
I have listed peoplesoft interview questions and answers
in my website
http://www.geocities.com/peoplesoft_interviewquestions/
So please have a look and make use of it.

Siebel Interview Questions And Answers
I have listed siebel interview questions and answers
in my website
http://www.geocities.com/siebel_intviewquestions/
So please have a look and make use of it.

EJB Interview Questions And Answers
I have listed EJB interview questions and answers
in my website
http://www.geocities.com/ejb_interviewquestions/
So please have a look and make use of it.

J2EE Interview questions and answers
I have listed over 340 J2EE interview questions and answers
in my website
http://www.geocities.com/forsoftwareprofessionals/
So please have a look and make use of it.

J2ME Interview questions and answers
I have listed J2ME interview questions and answers
in my website
http://www.geocities.com/j2me_interviewquestion/
So please have a look and make use of it.

CCNA Interview questions and answers
I have listed CCNA interview questions and answers
in my website http://www.geocities.com/software_help_desk/ .
So please have a look and make use of it.

Al Balmer

On 4 May 2006 06:09:10 -0700, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>Get The Book "C Programming Language By Kernighan Ritchie" Free
>Join My Group (elided)
>To Receive The Book C Programming Language By Kernighan Ritchie" Free

A hard copy? or a ripoff?

--
Al Balmer
Sun City, AZ