Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > Write message in windows message queue (msmq)

Write message in windows message queue (msmq)

Ikkezelf

Hi,

I was wondering if it's possible to write a message in the windows
message queue by means of c.

Already searched a lot through this newsgroup and others. I noticed
that it is possible with the use of c++, but i use "normal" c script.

I just want something that looks simple, but as I can't find it, it
seems not that simple at all.
Is it possible then someone can help me out here?
Just Open Queue, Create Message, Write to Queue and Close Queue.

Thanks in advance for any suggestion and help!

With Regards,
Ikkezelf

Ian Collins

Ikkezelf wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was wondering if it's possible to write a message in the windows
> message queue by means of c.

Maybe, but you should ask in a windows programming group.

--
Ian Collins.

Ikkezelf

Thanks for your fast reply.

I was not sure in which group to post this question, but as it should
be programmed in c, I thought it belonged in here.
If it does not belong in here, could you then help me out pointing me
to the correct group?

Thanks in advance.
with regards,
Ikkezelf

Walter Roberson

In article <(E-Mail Removed) .com>,
Ikkezelf <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Thanks for your fast reply.

Please quote context. Please see here for information on how to
do so from Google Groups: http://cfaj.freeshell.org/google/

>I was not sure in which group to post this question, but as it should
>be programmed in c, I thought it belonged in here.
>If it does not belong in here, could you then help me out pointing me
>to the correct group?

There are so many windows programming newsgroups that we don't
generally try to keep track of Where Do You Want To Go Today.

There are something like 71 newsgroups in the
comp.os.ms-windows.* hierarchy. Try looking through

http://groups.google.ca/groups/dir?h...83495&expand=1
--
There are some ideas so wrong that only a very intelligent person
could believe in them. -- George Orwell

Ikkezelf

Thanks,

Will do from now on.
And will find myself a windows programming newsgroup.

with Regards,
Ikkezelf

Walter Roberson wrote:
> In article <(E-Mail Removed) .com>,
> Ikkezelf <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> >Thanks for your fast reply.

> Please quote context. Please see here for information on how to
> do so from Google Groups: http://cfaj.freeshell.org/google/
>

> >I was not sure in which group to post this question, but as it should
> >be programmed in c, I thought it belonged in here.
> >If it does not belong in here, could you then help me out pointing me
> >to the correct group?

> There are so many windows programming newsgroups that we don't
> generally try to keep track of Where Do You Want To Go Today.
>
> There are something like 71 newsgroups in the
> comp.os.ms-windows.* hierarchy. Try looking through
>
> http://groups.google.ca/groups/dir?h...83495&expand=1
> --
> There are some ideas so wrong that only a very intelligent person
> could believe in them. -- George Orwell

Richard Heathfield

Ikkezelf said:

> If it does not belong in here, could you then help me out pointing me
> to the correct group?

comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.win32

--
Richard Heathfield
"Usenet is a strange place" - dmr 29/7/1999