Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > to Kline sphere

to Kline sphere

Disillusioned_01

you need to get more exercise !!
Am i right !!

>you need to get more exercise !!

up and down the lift four times a day is too much as it is!

>Am i right !!

I hope not.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Eric

> > you need to get more exercise !!

> up and down the lift four times a day is too much as it is!
>
> > Am i right !!

> I hope not.
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

I do thumb-presses on the TV remote control each day. It's better than
no exercises!

Eric

>I do thumb-presses on the TV remote control each day. It's better than
>no exercises!

Thanks, sounds good, I've give it a go!

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

Eric wrote:
> The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere wrote:
>
>>> you need to get more exercise !!

>> up and down the lift four times a day is too much as it is!
>>
>>> Am i right !!

>> I hope not.
>>
>> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

> I do thumb-presses on the TV remote control each day. It's better than
> no exercises!
>
> Eric

I lift weights.

--
Fris "12 oz. at a time" beeŽ

Certaholics

Eric

FrisbeeŽ wrote:

> I lift weights.

Does lifting the Kalani books count?

Eric

>> I lift weights.
>
>Does lifting the Kalani books count?

No, but the win2k & win2k3 resource kits do.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Eric

> >> I lift weights.

> > Does lifting the Kalani books count?

> No, but the win2k & win2k3 resource kits do.
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

I have to start with something less challenging!

Eric

>I have to start with something less challenging!

What you mean like the COM+ developers reference library!!!!

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Eric

> > I have to start with something less challenging!

> What you mean like the COM+ developers reference library!!!!
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

More like the small "Patterns and Practices" booklets!

Eric

Attn: Kline Sphere Davin Eastley MCSD 7 06-08-2005 05:46 PM
For Kline Sphere and Jay Walters(70-310) David MCSD 1 02-23-2004 07:14 PM
For Kline Sphere MCSD 17 11-26-2003 08:26 PM
Re: Has Kline Sphere ever made a useful post? Bob Holmes MCSD 8 07-07-2003 09:54 PM
MCSD .NET will find your six figure jobs! don't listen to kline sphere Jeff MCSD 4 07-03-2003 08:34 PM

Advertisments