Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Get this

Get this

Humber Consumer

Talk about outsourcing. The MS book that I had bought for ex-70-316
had the practice test from "NIIT" a well known company in India for
edu.

Dhaba

Get used to it, might help. Table is turning... stay away from corners or it
might hurt.

"Humber Consumer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Talk about outsourcing. The MS book that I had bought for ex-70-316
> had the practice test from "NIIT" a well known company in India for
> edu.

>Table is turning... stay away from corners or it
>might hurt.

and it will turn back again, as it has done a number of times before.

I keep saying this, but the only reason outsourcing 'seems' cheap, is
because far too many IT infrastructures are an embarrassment, and as
such, cannot support the business.

In all walks of business today, the one's who react quickest to market
change, wins. IT holds the key to achieving this, but in order to make
this so, the IT infrastructure needs to understand the business, and
there ain't no one better than your business itself to make this
happen. No software company, be it one from bombay or LA, understands
your business like you. As such, trusting your IT to another company
is asking for trouble.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

>Talk about outsourcing. The MS book that I had bought for ex-70-316
>had the practice test from "NIIT" a well known company in India for
>edu.

There are plenty of crap test providers from the US as well.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Humber Consumer

My prediction is that in a year , outsourcing will stop.

Recently in NY Times there was an article that some company up in
Boston, had to stop outsourcing as they felt the productivity level
and the quality of code is very poor. And irony is that the CEO's of
those companies were of Indian origin!

"Dhaba" <dhaba@nospam_101.none> wrote in message news:<#(E-Mail Removed)>...
> Get used to it, might help. Table is turning... stay away from corners or it
> might hurt.
>
> "Humber Consumer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> > Talk about outsourcing. The MS book that I had bought for ex-70-316
> > had the practice test from "NIIT" a well known company in India for
> > edu.

Bottom feeders ...

"Dhaba" <dhaba@nospam_101.none> wrote in message
news:#(E-Mail Removed)...
> Get used to it, might help. Table is turning... stay away from corners or

it
> might hurt.
>
> "Humber Consumer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> > Talk about outsourcing. The MS book that I had bought for ex-70-316
> > had the practice test from "NIIT" a well known company in India for
> > edu.

Alistair

Can I get an Amen for my brother!

Seems to me the current off-shoring, out-sourcing (any
more buzz-words?) "phenomenon" is only serving to speed up
the Darwinian process of weeding out the weak.

While I have huge sympathy for those starting out (you
gotta admit it's a lot harder than it was 10, 15, 20 years
ago), if they're any good and if they're persistent,
today's grads will shortly be taking the place of both
your average code-monkey sitting in a Bangalore sweat-shop
and of the idiots who think IT is about writing code and
building boxes with wires in.

I say again, "Amen brother!"

Mike

Possibly the smartest(and most basic) thing I've ever read
on these brilliant forums......

Getaway, surely the 'How many questions does 70-176 have' questions
are better!!!

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3