Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > Java Requirements

Java Requirements

luckystarduke

Hello All,

We have the following requirements.

Please send matching profiles along with the Rate Expectations,
Availability and Contact Details for the same.

REK1:-

We are looking for 3 contracting resources with following skill set.

Location :- Walnut creek,CA

Rate:- Open ( Keep it Low)

Resource 1 - Java, Unix, Informix, SQL - 200 hours

Resource 2 - Unix, MF Cobol, Informix, SQL - 400 hours

Resource 3 - Unix, MF Cobol, Informix, SQL, Oracle PL/SQL - 400 hours

We are looking for a start date of 5/22 for these resources.

This is for a Pharmacy Supply Chain Project.

REK2:-

We have an immediate need for a Java, J2ee BEA Weblogic developer.
MUST HAVE BEA WEBPORTAL.

We can get an interview and decision quickly.

Duration :- 6months.

Location: Kansas City

Rate:- Open ( Keep it Low)

If you need more information on the same feel free to contact me at

Flash Gordon

luckystarduke wrote:

<snip job add>

> Resource 1 - Java, Unix, Informix, SQL - 200 hours

<snip>

Even if job adverts where acceptable, what on earth makes you thing this
one could be acceptable on a C news group?

You have probably ensured that none of the regulars here will ever want
to do business with you.