Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > help

Azhar

i wann to complete MCSD .Net, some can help me in this
regard.

Ernesto

Be careful how do you ask a question because Kline could
insult you.

Look into:
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcsd/default.asp
but is strange, that since you want to be a MCSD, doesn't
looked into it.

Ernesto

funny.

>Look into:
>http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcsd/default.asp
>but is strange, that since you want to be a MCSD, doesn't
>looked into it.

very funny.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

Ernesto wrote:
> Be careful how do you ask a question because Kline could
> insult you.

Yes, you must try hard to be honored with an insult from Kline.

--
Fris "I, on the other hand, am easy" beeŽ

Certaholics