Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > To Mishi ( who is looking for exam 315 material)

To Mishi ( who is looking for exam 315 material)

Humber Consumer

Mishi:

Lets assume we gave you exact questions and you crammed the answers .
And lets say you passed the exam.

But what will be the point. Won't you be better taking a memory
retention test rather than taking MS cert. test?
Will you feel good after the test? Will you feel confident /proud
telling someone that you cleared the exam? Think about it for a
second.

Lets say you got a job based on this certification . Now comes the
real work where there will be no braindumps, no exam questions. When
your boss would give you some task, would you ask him for some
"braindumps"?
What would you bring to a company if you are hired.Nothing!

My suggestion is that it is good to get a certification but use this
opportunity to learn and understand concepts rather than just
cheating.

>My suggestion is that it is good to get a certification but use this
>opportunity to learn and understand concepts rather than just
>cheating.

as if it gives a ****.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Don't judge so fast.
It is very easy to sit back and criticise others.Open a
stinky mouth(I am not talking about you, but another
person's reply) and using offensive words. What is hard
is to be patient, un-judgemental, fair and respectful to
others.
Those who easily swear others in this news group are
cowards. They do it because their identity is hiden.

I have been studing ASP.Net from January 2004 2hrs/day.
I have studied the book ASP.net from O'Reilly and done
all the examples. I have gone throght all the lessons and
labs from the book Microsoft MCSD prepration.
Now I am working basically on speed.
So I am confident to do a great job in real world based
on my knowledge.
and my conscious is at peace, since I have never cheated
in my life.
So don't worry too much about my future.

ROTFLMAO!!!

You're a brainbumper, and a stupid one that!

>So don't worry too much about my future.

nobody does.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

>Those who easily swear others in this news group are
>cowards. They do it because their identity is hiden.

<snip poster='(E-Mail Removed)'/>

This is too funny, I'm wetting myself... You are such a lamer, oh God
please be for real, please...

Got to be POTD

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

JaR

On Mon, 24 May 2004 05:34:53 -0700, anonymous extemporised:

> Those who easily swear others in this news group are
> cowards. They do it because their identity is hiden.

ROTFL!!!

Can't speak or spell english, and a fscking hypocrite to boot! I couldn't
ask for any more.

POTD

JaR
Amused Thug

>> Those who easily swear others in this news group are
>> cowards. They do it because their identity is hiden.
>>

>ROTFL!!!
>
>Can't speak or spell english, and a fscking hypocrite to boot! I couldn't
>ask for any more.
>
>POTD

agreed.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Mike

Cheaters are the CEOs of today and tomorrow...

Life sucks. Get over it.

Maybe in your business world, not in mine.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3