Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > Canon CD SDK 7.3

Canon CD SDK 7.3

Timur Ametov

Maybe it would be wrong Posting for this NG, but i try.

Does or did anybody work with Cannon CD SDK 7.3? I need help in it.

Thanx

Vladimir S. Oka

Timur Ametov wrote:
> Maybe it would be wrong Posting for this NG, but i try.

It is...

> Does or did anybody work with Cannon CD SDK 7.3? I need help in it.

Flash Gordon

Timur Ametov wrote:
> Maybe it would be wrong Posting for this NG, but i try.
>
> Does or did anybody work with Cannon CD SDK 7.3? I need help in it.

This is the wrong group. You need to ask in a group dealing with your
implementation or possibly on and mailing lists or forums that Cannon
provide.

We only deal with standard C here, see the link in my sig for further
information.

Timur Ametov

> > Maybe it would be wrong Posting for this NG, but i try.
> >
> > Does or did anybody work with Cannon CD SDK 7.3? I need help in it.

> This is the wrong group. You need to ask in a group dealing with your
> implementation or possibly on and mailing lists or forums that Cannon
> provide.
>
> We only deal with standard C here, see the link in my sig for further
> information.

Ok. I'm sorry.

Have a nice weekend.

Tim

canon sdk question about compressing pictures a second time. James Digital Photography 0 07-01-2004 08:27 PM
canon sdk release control sample James Digital Photography 2 06-10-2004 09:47 PM
Canon SDK - Can I damage my camera?? Roger Adam Digital Photography 8 02-21-2004 02:07 AM
Canon SDK Ken Kast Digital Photography 1 12-19-2003 01:37 PM
Canon SDK issues Stephen Griffiths Digital Photography 3 09-25-2003 12:41 PM

Advertisments