Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > Help to Implement a Project

Help to Implement a Project

gopi

Hi everyone
this is Gopichand

guys, i want to work on a student project

" ACCESSING LINUX PARTITIONS IN MS-WINDOWS"
I think I can do it in C-Language with Java for GUI

can any one tell me how work with HDD-Partitions in TurboC,

please give me ur suggestions, websites that can help etc;..

thanx

Ian Collins

gopi wrote:
> Hi everyone
> this is Gopichand
>
> guys, i want to work on a student project
>
> " ACCESSING LINUX PARTITIONS IN MS-WINDOWS"
> I think I can do it in C-Language with Java for GUI
>
> can any one tell me how work with HDD-Partitions in TurboC,
>
> please give me ur suggestions, websites that can help etc;..
>
> thanx

You're in the wrong group, this group is for the C language. You want a
windows or TC specific group and please drop the silly abbreviations,
Usenet isn't a chat room.

--
Ian Collins.

Error while trying to run project: Unable to start debugging on the web server. The project is not configured to be debugged. windows 2003 server Claude seraphin ASP .Net 12 02-15-2014 04:29 PM
need ur help for my Masters project(TASM project) Mohanajeeva.D C Programming 2 07-02-2010 09:25 PM
error implement big project vfdff VHDL 2 09-02-2008 01:30 PM
Error while trying to run project: Unable to start debugging on the web server. The project is not configured Ken Stealth ASP .Net 2 01-31-2004 05:46 PM

Advertisments