Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Error by Catch

Error by Catch

=?Utf-8?B?UGFwcmkgQ2hha3Jhdm9ydHk=?=

Hello

I have vb.net installed both at home and work

when i tried to upload a file at home it worked fine, but whe
i did it at work it came up with the message "You must set the permissions n the server "
"to allow the ASPNET user to write to the destination folder ", which I mentioned usin
Catch. What I cannot understand is why it did not have any problems at home
Also, why is it by default assuming the directory to be C:\inetpub\wwwroot when I mention a fil
to upload or save it to a directory

Many Thank
Papri

Oh god.....

On Wed, 19 May 2004 20:16:06 -0700, "Papri Chakravorty"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hello,
>
>I have vb.net installed both at home and work.
>
>when i tried to upload a file at home it worked fine, but when
>i did it at work it came up with the message "You must set the permissions n the server "
> "to allow the ASPNET user to write to the destination folder ", which I mentioned using
>Catch. What I cannot understand is why it did not have any problems at home ?
>Also, why is it by default assuming the directory to be C:\inetpub\wwwroot when I mention a file
>to upload or save it to a directory?
>
>Many Thanks
>Papri

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3