Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > What do you suggest?

What do you suggest?

Hooda

What do you suggest?
I mean which books do you suggest?

>What do you suggest?
>I mean which books do you suggest?

Your best bet is to check the reviews on the online book stores.

My advice would be to avoid anything with mcsd in the title. There are
exceptions, as I'm sure some people will point out, but I have never
seen them.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Hooda

My goal is to get MCSD at this time.
I have enough experinces with c# but I just want to learn
about examination topics and questions.
I want to get some books. Do think Kalani's books are good
for my goal?

If you believe you have the necessary experience, I doubt you need any
books to pass the exams. You, like many others, may find all you need
is the exam prep guides and the msdn.

>I want to get some books. Do think Kalani's books are good
>for my goal?

I've seen good reviews in this ng about that book.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Hooda

Could you please send me a link to start with "the exam
prep guides and the msdn" ?

Oh dear....

Still here ya go...

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...entsdotnet.asp

.... and select the exams you wish to pursue.

http://msdn.microsoft.com
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Eric