Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > MS Transcript - Failed Exams?

MS Transcript - Failed Exams?

Next

Hello,

I was wondering how Microsoft views failed exams? Do they show up on your
transcript? If so, is this as undesirable as a failing class on a college
transcript?

I am asking because I have a couple of vouchers that are about to expire.
Should I take an exam even if I don't feel prepared for it? I would be doing
it to keep the voucher from going to waste.

I have taken other Microsoft exams so this wouldn't be my first. I have
passed all of the ones I have taken.

Any advice would be helpful

Andy Gaskell

Your transcript does not show failed exams. Your transcript does show the
last date you took an exam (pass or fail) though.

"Next" <aeverettNO^(E-Mail Removed)*jg^_junk..com> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello,
>
> I was wondering how Microsoft views failed exams? Do they show up on your
> transcript? If so, is this as undesirable as a failing class on a college
> transcript?
>
> I am asking because I have a couple of vouchers that are about to expire.
> Should I take an exam even if I don't feel prepared for it? I would be

doing
> it to keep the voucher from going to waste.
>
> I have taken other Microsoft exams so this wouldn't be my first. I have
> passed all of the ones I have taken.
>
> Any advice would be helpful

Ernesto

Its true about the Microsoft Transcript, but the VUE
transcript shows both pass and fail, and the name of the
CTEC were the test was taken.

They don't care.

>Do they show up on your
>transcript?

Nope.

>If so, is this as undesirable as a failing class on a college
>transcript?

No one but you cares if you pass or fail.

>I am asking because I have a couple of vouchers that are about to expire.
>Should I take an exam even if I don't feel prepared for it? I would be doing
>it to keep the voucher from going to waste.

Do the exams, nothing to lose!

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Transcript is missing MCSD =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXN0b3BoZXIgRy4gTGV3aXM=?= MCSD 3 01-06-2005 01:39 PM
A new certification on my transcript Thierry DEMAN [MVP] Microsoft Certification 5 12-22-2004 10:40 PM
Confusion in Transcript Vikram MCSD 1 07-01-2004 04:28 PM
MCP Transcript Verification Marko MCSE 0 07-27-2003 08:59 AM
Re: MCP Transcript Verification |{evin MCSE 0 07-27-2003 05:29 AM

Advertisments