Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Gaming > B.Net / Blizzard are...

B.Net / Blizzard are...

08-09-2005
Well you might know who blizzard and battlenet, but do you really.
The past few days i have brung my computer back to the old games... back in the days where 2D looked good... i am talking about games like Diablo 2 and so forth..
Though i had come to find ALL my characters had expired, so i sent an email off to blizzard and they came back saying... "i am sorry we can't bring your characters back", i go angry and then asked why... they couldn't explain.
This is just a warning to all those people who play these games... if u want your current data log back in before 90 days or u mum will be ringing up because u have thrown people off bridges... and gotten out your 16 Guage shotgun...
But the other thing is why can't they bring ur characters back, i think its just a scam to make you play, then if you play you see the advertisments and so forth... they ant got a chance much longer, they better fix there ways or my 24 Guage shotgun is going to see their faces! (just kidding)
*This is a imformative post of what might happen if i were to be mislead during intense gaming... RL is a very realistic game, don't toy with it!!!!*
*RL = Real Life, Real Life is God 100000000000 BC to 2005 AD*

08-11-2005
Stuff using the shotguns, I would liek get out a m4a1, and pull off a nice headshot
How well developed were your characters? I heard that on diablo 2, if your characters were below level 10, they were deleted within 30 days of no use. Right or Left?

08-12-2005
Blizzard can't keep everyones character files on their servers forever. They have to delete the old ones. When you first create a new account you have to play 2 hours or they will be deleted. Then you have to play every 90 days or so.

08-12-2005
But runescape... they store everyones characters and their servers are so crappy!
Fluke :: Your a left!

08-12-2005
Diablo2 is hosted for free by AT&T. AT&T doesn't give a crap about our characters, they are still ****ed about blizzard duking them into hosting it for free.

08-12-2005
haha probly, lol and Jagex actually care about the game!
Unlike the people sucking unusual things down at the AT&T hosting thingy

08-13-2005
i hate Jagex, Runescape one was better then 2...