Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Gaming > B.Net / Blizzard are...

B.Net / Blizzard are...

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

Well you might know who blizzard and battlenet, but do you really.
The past few days i have brung my computer back to the old games... back in the days where 2D looked good... i am talking about games like Diablo 2 and so forth..
Though i had come to find ALL my characters had expired, so i sent an email off to blizzard and they came back saying... "i am sorry we can't bring your characters back", i go angry and then asked why... they couldn't explain.
This is just a warning to all those people who play these games... if u want your current data log back in before 90 days or u mum will be ringing up because u have thrown people off bridges... and gotten out your 16 Guage shotgun...
But the other thing is why can't they bring ur characters back, i think its just a scam to make you play, then if you play you see the advertisments and so forth... they ant got a chance much longer, they better fix there ways or my 24 Guage shotgun is going to see their faces! (just kidding)
*This is a imformative post of what might happen if i were to be mislead during intense gaming... RL is a very realistic game, don't toy with it!!!!*
*RL = Real Life, Real Life is God 100000000000 BC to 2005 AD*

Flukemanguy Flukemanguy is offline
Senior Member

Stuff using the shotguns, I would liek get out a m4a1, and pull off a nice headshot
How well developed were your characters? I heard that on diablo 2, if your characters were below level 10, they were deleted within 30 days of no use. Right or Left?

Ludnix Ludnix is offline
Senior Member
Location: Eureka California

Blizzard can't keep everyones character files on their servers forever. They have to delete the old ones. When you first create a new account you have to play 2 hours or they will be deleted. Then you have to play every 90 days or so.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

But runescape... they store everyones characters and their servers are so crappy!
Fluke :: Your a left!

Diablo2 is hosted for free by AT&T. AT&T doesn't give a crap about our characters, they are still ****ed about blizzard duking them into hosting it for free.

Flukemanguy Flukemanguy is offline
Senior Member

haha probly, lol and Jagex actually care about the game!
Unlike the people sucking unusual things down at the AT&T hosting thingy

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

i hate Jagex, Runescape one was better then 2...