Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > MCSD.net

MCSD.net

Where did you bought that bundle (at 150$). I would be
very interested in it also.

Thank you.
Alexandre Harvey-Tremblay

interested here are the study materials I used and order
of exams I took:

>Order of Exams:
>70-316
>70-320
>70-229
>70-315
>70-300
>
>First off, I bought the MS-Press bundle for MCSD.net

(Four books and some cd's) for $150. Included books for 70-
315/70-316/7-320/70-300 (and the vb.net counterparts).
Found most of these to be good and a fairly easy read.

>ExamCram2 for each test, most were good - the SQL one (70-

229) was not so good, the 70-300 one was very good.
>Since 70-316 was my first exam, I tried out MeasureUp but

wasn't crazy about it and did not use it going forward.

>Overall it was a good process, you do get a broader

understanding of the products by going through this.

>Best test score - 70-320
>Worst test score - 70-229 (I actually thought I was doing

the best during this exam, guess I was wrong)

>Hope this helps some of you along the way.
>
>.

=?Utf-8?B?SmVmZg==?=

I picked it up at barnes and noble. It was $165 but I had a 10% discount card. That was for the soft cover version of the books by that was fine with me - saves space on the bookshelf.

Russ

Bookpool.com has the bundle for $104. I buy all my technical books at
Bookpool.com because of the great prices and great service.

Russ

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:c55001c4386d$32cfdad0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Where did you bought that bundle (at 150$). I would be
> very interested in it also.
>
> Thank you.
> Alexandre Harvey-Tremblay

Mike

You sound like you work there

If I didn't agree with you I'd think you did