Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > arrays incomplete function call

arrays incomplete function call

Chris Dollin

Ravi Nakidi wrote:

> See we are writing solutions both c and c++ using gmail groups. In
> some time we may mistakenly include the c++.

But with practice, this will be /very seldom/. Yes?

> See, without any class c++ is always C.

Incorrect. For example:

* sizeof 'x'
* operator overloading, such as <<
* namespaces

> And more over any internet user always user short like U instead of
> you.

Also incorrect, as you can see.

--
Chris "sparqling" Dollin
"Who do you serve, and who do you trust?"

Richard Bos

"Ravi Nakidi" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> See we are writing solutions both c and c++ using gmail groups.

You are not on "gmail groups", whatever the **** _that_ is. You are
posting to a Usenet newsgroup. On Usenet, you are expected to keep to
basic netiquette, be topical, be at least halfway correct, use correct
language without schoolboy SMS-lingo, and _not_ slag off your betters
when you are corrected.

You post too much misinformation to be plonked, but do not expect much
help until you clean up your act.

Richard

Martin Ambuhl

Ravi Nakidi, who calls himself a "S/w Engineer" wrote:
> U can write show() definition like this. But, programatically it is not
> good.

A "software engineer" does not fall back on childish "U" for "you", but
more important a "software engineer" would not post
> #include<iostream>
> using namespace std;

[etc.]
to a C language newsgroup.

To call yourself a "S/w Engineer" is fraud.

Rod Pemberton

"Richard Bos" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)4all.nl...
> "Ravi Nakidi" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > See we are writing solutions both c and c++ using gmail groups.

> You are not on "gmail groups", whatever the **** _that_ is. You are
> posting to a Usenet newsgroup. On Usenet, you are expected to keep to
> basic netiquette, be topical, be at least halfway correct, use correct
> language without schoolboy SMS-lingo, and _not_ slag off your betters
> when you are corrected.

No one has any right to expect anything from me. This is an unmoderated
newsgroup. If you want netiguette, topicality, correct language, leave here
and go to a moderated newgroup. As for having others to defer to their
"betters" or your perverse perceived "importance", there are many people
here of different skill levels. You haven't posted anything except
"non-topical" criticisms of others for months. I have yet to see a C
related post from you. So, why haven't you STFU ?. That goes for
CBFalconer too. Stop posting your insulting criticisms to other newgroups
that you contribute nothing to.

Rod Pemberton

Martin Ambuhl

Ravi Nakidi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> See we are writing solutions both c and c++ using gmail groups. In
> some time we may mistakenly include the c++. Anyway, you know that
> that is c++.

We now know better than to ever use any product of Tally Solutions Pvt
Ltd of Bangalore, where a person as sloppy as Ravi Nakidi are employed
as "S/w Enginner" [sic].

> See, without any class c++ is always C.

That is a severe error. If I thought you were smart enough to know
better, then I would call it a lie, just like your self-description.

> And more over any internet user always user short like U instead of
> you.

Bullshit. More children and illiterates use "U", perhaps.

> I don't know how much you aware of Internert.

A lot more than you.

Richard Heathfield

Rod Pemberton said:

> No one has any right to expect anything from me.

Right. Nobody has a right to expect good grammar and spelling from me.
Nobody has a right to expect topical articles from me. Nobody has a right
to expect a certain basic attention to correctness from me. Nobody has the
right to expect me to apologise when I get something wrong. In short,
nobody has the right to expect me to be a reasonable bloke. It's entirely
my decision.

And, of course, nobody has an obligation to read what I write. That is
entirely their decision.

Just some food for thought, there.

--
Richard Heathfield
"Usenet is a strange place" - dmr 29/7/1999

Vladimir S. Oka

On Friday 17 March 2006 15:17, Richard Heathfield opined (in
<dvejuk$h2l$(E-Mail Removed)-infra.bt.com>):
> Rod Pemberton said:
>
>> No one has any right to expect anything from me.

> Right. Nobody has a right to expect good grammar and spelling from me.
> Nobody has a right to expect topical articles from me. Nobody has a

<snip>

> Just some food for thought, there.

Oh, dear. Here we go again...

--
BR, Vladimir

In Greene, New York, it is illegal to eat peanuts and walk backwards on
the sidewalks when a concert is on.

santosh

Ravi Nakidi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> See we are writing solutions both c and c++ using gmail groups. In
> some time we may mistakenly include the c++. Anyway, you know that
> that is c++. Correct. Thai is very happy. Not only in my program, where
> ever it may be try to find out the logic and make it that executable in
> respective language. Correct.
>

> See, without any class c++ is always C. I think you aware of C++. The
> father of C++ B Jarne StrousStup is named C++ is C with Classes.
>
> By, mistake I given solution in C++. For, this I'm not expecting such
> type of mails from my group mates.
>
> Any way. Bye...
>
> And more over any internet user always user short like U instead of
> you. I don't know how much you aware of Internert.

This post is an abominable disgrace! I know we are a country of
call-center bootpolishers, but this is really stretching limits. I
strongly suspect you're deliberately trolling to make all Indians look
like a bunch of dolts. Even those who've only finished high school are
capable of better English. What's your problem?

> Ravi Nakidi,
> S/w Enginner,
> Tally Solutions Pvt Ltd,
> Bangalore-76.

I'll be sure to keep carefully away from any software produced by
"Tally Solutions".

PLONK

Rod Pemberton

"Richard Heathfield" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:dvejuk$h2l$(E-Mail Removed)-infra.bt.com...
> Rod Pemberton said:
>
> > No one has any right to expect anything from me.

> Right.

I see you like to take things out of context. I reduced your entire
argument to one line also.

> Just some food for thought, there.

Ditto.

Rod Pemberton

Martin Ambuhl

Rod Pemberton wrote:

> No one has any right to expect anything from me.

Bullshit. Everyone has the right to expect anything from you. Whether
you meet those expectations is another matter. On the other hand, you
have no reason to expect your impolite, off-topic, badly written crap to
be acceptable to anyone else.

> If you want netiguette, topicality, correct language, leave here
> and go to a moderated newgroup.

If you want to be taken seriously, you will mind your ways or else take
your own self to another newsgroup.