Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Can anybody suggest a good book for 70:315

Can anybody suggest a good book for 70:315

PGP

Hi I am looking for a good book to study for teh first
paper for the MCSD certification. "Developing and
Implementing Web Applications with Microsoft Visual
C#T .NET ". Would that be the book by Kalani?? or are
there any better ones.
Thanks

DalePres

Definitely go with Kalani. Of the dozens of certification books, across
many topics, that I have read, Kalani is the most accurate and reliable. It
is what I used and not only did I pass the test, I learned a lot in the
process.

Dale

news:a05901c4346f$8b4fe620$(E-Mail Removed)...