Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > Query reg. C Program

Query reg. C Program

vinnu

Hi All,
I am Vineela.
Please guide me to write the C code to compare to .LST files which
have characters, special characters and numbers.
My requirement is :

abc
(1)df ?(0) ENG 0- bad leg
1- leg b
4- leg c
---
---
---

(77) qwer ? (10)ENG 0- bad leg
1- leg b

This is how the content is .
My Result file should be:

abc (1)df ?(0) ENG 0- OK - <TIME STAMP>
abc (1)df ?(0) ENG 1- NOK - <TIME STAMP> (if there is
discrepancy).

Please guide me. tomorrow i have to submit this.

Thanks in Advance,
Regards,
Vineela

Vladimir S. Oka

vinnu wrote:
> Hi All,
> I am Vineela.
> Please guide me to write the C code to compare to .LST files which
> have characters, special characters and numbers.
> My requirement is :
>
> abc
> (1)df ?(0) ENG 0- bad leg
> 1- leg b
> 4- leg c
> ---
> ---
> ---
>
> (77) qwer ? (10)ENG 0- bad leg
> 1- leg b
>

> This is how the content is .
> My Result file should be:
>
> abc (1)df ?(0) ENG 0- OK - <TIME STAMP>
> abc (1)df ?(0) ENG 1- NOK - <TIME STAMP> (if there is
> discrepancy).
>
> Please guide me. tomorrow i have to submit this.

Well, you should have started much earlier then...

Apart from peopel here generally not being willing to do someone's
homework, you do not state your problem at all clearly (or my
caffeine/blood ratio has fallen below critical level).

--
BR, Vladimir

novice

can any body explain me the "memset()" function with example.

Vladimir S. Oka

novice wrote:
> can any body explain me the "memset()" function with example.

Do not hijak threads with non-related questions. I'm now posting this
as a separate thread.

Sunil Varma

vinnu wrote:
> Hi All,
> I am Vineela.
> Please guide me to write the C code to compare to .LST files which
> have characters, special characters and numbers.
> My requirement is :
>
> abc
> (1)df ?(0) ENG 0- bad leg
> 1- leg b
> 4- leg c
> ---
> ---
> ---
>
> (77) qwer ? (10)ENG 0- bad leg
> 1- leg b
>

> This is how the content is .
> My Result file should be:
>
> abc (1)df ?(0) ENG 0- OK - <TIME STAMP>
> abc (1)df ?(0) ENG 1- NOK - <TIME STAMP> (if there is
> discrepancy).
>
> Please guide me. tomorrow i have to submit this.
>

> Thanks in Advance,
> Regards,
> Vineela

what is an LST file?
i looked into some LST files.
But no one looked as you mentioned here.
try to compare the files character by character, and then apply your
rules.
explain elaborately so that we can understand well.

ASP.NET won't retrieve query results that depend on union query Eric Nelson ASP .Net 5 02-04-2009 10:51 PM
Trying to query the Address table data of AdventureWorks database from Query Analyzer - need help! Learner ASP .Net 1 01-30-2006 08:58 PM
xpath query query David Gordon XML 2 05-18-2005 03:33 PM
CAML Query: Multiple Query Fields Issue Jon F. ASP .Net Web Services 0 05-12-2004 08:19 PM

Advertisments