Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > pls clarify

pls clarify

Nitin

Can someone tell me what is the diffrence among the three:

MCSD
MCAD
MCP

I want to get a certification in dotnet, which from the
above three is suitable for me??

Matt Hawley

Please refer to Microsoft's website for the information: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/default.asp

Matt Hawley, MCAD .NET
http://www.eworldui.net

Can someone tell me what is the diffrence among the three:

MCSD
MCAD
MCP

I want to get a certification in dotnet, which from the
above three is suitable for me??

>Can someone tell me what is the diffrence among the three:
>
>MCSD
>MCAD
>MCP
>
>I want to get a certification in dotnet, which from the
>above three is suitable for me??

the 4th one.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Eric

Nitin wrote:

> Can someone tell me what is the diffrence among the three:
>
> MCSD
> MCAD
> MCP
>
> I want to get a certification in dotnet, which from the
> above three is suitable for me??

All of them, in the opposite order.

MCP - 1 test

MCAD - 3 tests