Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > 2124

shuganthy

..... I believe that is the year when microsoft plan to begin shipping
bug free products.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Eric

> .... I believe that is the year when microsoft plan to begin shipping
> bug free products.

I think it may take them longer. But that's probably the year they'll
ship the critical security patches for Windows 2123.

Eric

Steven

Bug free products will be shipped in 2020

>Bug free products will be shipped in 2020

.... the same year in which osama bin ladin becomes president.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

JaR

The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere opined, On 5/10/04 11:15 PM:

>>Bug free products will be shipped in 2020

> ... the same year in which osama bin ladin becomes president.

Of Israel.

>>>Bug free products will be shipped in 2020
>>

>> ... the same year in which osama bin ladin becomes president.
>>

>Of Israel.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3