Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Has anyone had any experience with these people?

Has anyone had any experience with these people?

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

Offer seems to good to be true...

http://www.quantumbooks.com/package/mcad.htm

But if I had $444.95 to spare (and I don't) I'd snap it up in a heartbeat.

The three exam vouchers alone are worth $375.

--
Fris "Looking for sponsors" beeŽ

Certaholics

I saw the first editions of the ms press books, and felt they never
even went half way to making good primer's. It really made me laugh
seeing the C# & vb code examples, almost duplicated, sitting next to
each other - a waste of some old good tree's I'd say!

That's my view for just about all the ms 'training guides', which
makes me wonder why these books are so poor when, in general, the ms
technical books and other resources (technet, msdn, etc) are very
good.

The standard edition of vs.net is quite limited, and considering you
get a trial version of the pro edition with those books, reduces the
attractiveness of the offer, even with the free exam vouchers.

BTW, the salary bit made me laugh!

On Wed, 5 May 2004 11:12:44 -0400, FrisbeeŽ
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Offer seems to good to be true...
>
>http://www.quantumbooks.com/package/mcad.htm
>
>But if I had $444.95 to spare (and I don't) I'd snap it up in a heartbeat.
>
>The three exam vouchers alone are worth $375.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3