Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > MCSD .Net Exams

MCSD .Net Exams

Doug Dexter

Hi there.

I'm in between jobs and wanting to get the .Net Cert process started.
I have a little over 3 years real-world programming experience as an
ASP/VB6/Oracle developer.

I'm trying to do the self-study thing, because I don't have the cash
to pay for the classes...It's VERY expensive.

Thanks!

Doug

UAError

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Doug Dexter) wrote:

>Hi there.
>
>I'm in between jobs and wanting to get the .Net Cert process started.
>I have a little over 3 years real-world programming experience as an
>ASP/VB6/Oracle developer.
>
>I'm trying to do the self-study thing, because I don't have the cash
>to pay for the classes...It's VERY expensive.
>
>Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
>
>Thanks!
>
>Doug

What can I say, I'm lazy:
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...c9oj%404ax.com

http://groups.google.com/googlegroups/help.html

Use it to locate many other fine (some of them at least)
contributions.

Updates:

SQL Server 2000 Books Online (Updated 2004)
http://www.microsoft.com/sql/techinf...2000/books.asp

Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Desktop Engine (MSDE 2000)
Release A

SQL Server 2000 Evaluation Edition Release A
(Protects Against the Slammer Worm)

70-229 Related

Professional SQL Server 2000 Programming
Robert Vieira
ISBN: 0-7645-4379-2
Paperback
1440 pages
November 2000
http://www.wiley.com/WileyCDA/WileyT...764543792.html

(Some hate it, Some say its OK)
MCDBA, MCSE, MCSD, MCAD Training Guide (70-229):
SQL Server 2000 Database Design and Implementation
by Thomas Moore (Author), Ed Tittel (Author)
Edition: Paperback
Publisher: Que; (March 2003)
ISBN: 0789729970

For VB.NET (its not going to be any easier than C#

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...4eep%404ax.com
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...ftngp07#link10
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...5b6ffee&rnum=1

etc.) consider the Mike Gunderloy titles:

>What can I say, I'm lazy:

lol!

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

If I do the UPGRADE Exams from MCSD.NET to MCPD will I lose MCSD? Msft Certified MCSD 4 07-09-2006 10:50 PM
MCSD vs MCSD.net Georges MCSD 0 07-18-2003 06:19 PM
Re: MCSD vb6 - is it worth it? MCSD v6 exams expiring in 2004 Davin MCSD 0 06-30-2003 03:26 PM
Re: MCSD vb6 - is it worth it? MCSD v6 exams expiring in 2004 Cindy Winegarden MCSD 0 06-29-2003 07:42 PM
How to upgrade from MCSD to MCSD.Net? Deena MCSD 1 06-29-2003 10:53 AM

Advertisments