Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > 70-100 vs. 70-300

70-100 vs. 70-300

Kevin

I'm working on my MCSD, and I've only the 70-100 left to
pass. After that, I'm turning my sights on earning the
MCSD .Net. I'm debating what order to take the MCSD .Net
tests. Does anyone know how similar the 70-300 is
compared to the 70-100? Do you think that it makes sense
to take the 70-300 directly after the 70-100, while the 70-
100 content is still fresh in my head, or should I hold
off on 70-300 and take it last?

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

In many ways, it is very similar in the types of processes. The multiple
guess options are different, however, as COM and .NET architecture are
different. If you take 70-100 and then add a bit of additional studying on
both MSF and basic .NET architecture, it should be an easy pass.

--
Gregory A. Beamer
MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

Think Outside the Box!
"Kevin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:77ef01c43104$e8612f90$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I'm working on my MCSD, and I've only the 70-100 left to
> pass. After that, I'm turning my sights on earning the
> MCSD .Net. I'm debating what order to take the MCSD .Net
> tests. Does anyone know how similar the 70-300 is
> compared to the 70-100? Do you think that it makes sense
> to take the 70-300 directly after the 70-100, while the 70-
> 100 content is still fresh in my head, or should I hold
> off on 70-300 and take it last?

>In many ways, it is very similar in the types of processes. The multiple
>guess options are different, however, as COM and .NET architecture are
>different. If you take 70-100 and then add a bit of additional studying on
>both MSF and basic .NET architecture, it should be an easy pass.

Very true. I may add to that the questions are not as long winded as
70-100.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3