Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > 70-315 test difficulty

70-315 test difficulty

phatrice

after a month, i have finished studying the Kalani's 70-
315 book and am going ahead to do as much practice exams
as I can find. I find the Kalani's practice exams to be
much easier than Measure Up's sample exam. I wonder which
is more accurate in giving you the true difficulty as
offered in the real test.

Brad Williams

Kalani's question are much easier than real exam. The exam requires very
careful reading, and often seems like trick questions. Don't expect to ace
it ... but you don't need to, either. I think if you have studied that book
you should be able to hit 700 no problem. You may want to review the Amazon
reviews of that book, they give some hints on subjects where the book leaves
out a few things covered by the exam.

Brad Williams

"phatrice" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:64fc01c42e69$dc265540$(E-Mail Removed)...
> after a month, i have finished studying the Kalani's 70-
> 315 book and am going ahead to do as much practice exams
> as I can find. I find the Kalani's practice exams to be
> much easier than Measure Up's sample exam. I wonder which
> is more accurate in giving you the true difficulty as
> offered in the real test.

DalePres

I passed 70-315 based on Kalani's book and a lot of experience in ASP
combined with limited experience in ASP.Net. As oft-stated, the book does a
good job of covering the exam objectives. My suggestion is try the exam if
you're comfortable with what's in the book. The worse that would happen is
that you'd fail and get the ultimate practice exam for your trouble.... and
money...

I have often wondered how much study I would have saved had I been willing
to take an exam early on just to see what's on it, without worrying about
passing or fail. I bet it would be thousands of hours...

Dale