Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > 70-229 test exams

70-229 test exams

Session

Hello,

I am looking for retired 70-229 exams with explanations
that I can use to prepare for the test. Free sites would
be best, any ideas? Thanks.

Session

=?Utf-8?B?VGhpcyBTaXRlIGdvb2Q=?=

following site is best

http://www.braindumpcentral.com/disp...pany=&curPage=

>following site is best.
>
>http://www.braindumpcentral.com/disp...any=&curPage=1

The name says it all.....

Are you any relation to cobol?

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Sharmila

I do need some info on the sql server exam please help us
out

MSDN/BOL

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3