Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > win2003 server and Bluetooth

win2003 server and Bluetooth

John Gerard

Hello,

I have Win2003 server running on my Sony VIO notebook and I would like to
use my new Microsoft Intellimouse for Bluetooth. Are there any USB to
bluetooth drivers for Win2003? Where can I download them?

Thanks,

John

Sandy Spinrad [MSFT]

Hi John,

Currently, the Microsoft Bluetooth stack is only supported under Windows XP.
The Microsoft Bluetooth stack is not included and will not install with any
of the Windows 2003 Server SKUs. So if you want use the Bluetooth dongle
that came with your mouse, you'll need to run Windows XP SP2.

I'm sorry I wasn't able to give you better news.

--
Sandy Spinrad [MSFT]
Developer, Windows Core Bluetooth Team

news:#(E-Mail Removed)...