Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > 70-300 case studies

70-300 case studies

Session

Hello,

Can someone guide me to a site where I can get free case
studies with explanations for exam 70-300? I'm sure that
there must be some non paying sites. There must be a site
where I could get some of the questions that have been
retired from the test, at least to get an idea of what
type of reasoning is behind them.
Thanks.

Session

Downloaded demo from Transcender.com and register for
sample test at MeasureUp.com

Do Quyet Tien

TestKing v10 has more than 10 case studies, a lot

news:601d01c42e11$a8ee5590$(E-Mail Removed)...