Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Exam 70-175 and MTS...

Exam 70-175 and MTS...

Dan

Question: The book I have for preparing for Exam 70-175
has a couple of chapters on MTS. As this is somewhat
outdated technology, would the test be updated to reflect
newer technolgy, like COM+, or are the tests static in
nature, meaning I should still learn about MTS?

If anyone can shed any light...I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Dan O'Connell

Alistair

The exam questions have not been updated; they still ask
for MTS knowledge. I sat 70-175 about a year ago and there
were only 1 or 2 questions about MTS.

Must have changed a fair bit over the four years since then when I
took it; there were quite a few if I remember correctly.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3