Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > 25% Microsoft Exam Discount!!

25% Microsoft Exam Discount!!

billf

Use the following code for a 25% discount on all microsoft exams thr
May 31, 2004:

MSUU4C9E1287[B]

This code is good for ALL microsoft exams but must be scheduled an
taken thru Pearson VUE testing centers. One additional note - you d
NOT have to take the exam by May 31, just schedule and pay for it - s
if you don't think you will be quite ready to take your exam, schedul
it for later to take advantage of the discounts. Good luck

bill

Tong

Hi,
I used the code and tried to sign up for a test on June 22. I got
"This voucher cannot be used with appointments scheduled after May 31,
2004."

If I scheduled the test on May 31, ARE YOU VERY SURE I can change the
test time later???

Remember: if you can't change the test date, you will not get the
money back!

Thanks!

billf <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>...
> Use the following code for a 25% discount on all microsoft exams thru
> May 31, 2004:
>
> MSUU4C9E1287[B]
>
> This code is good for ALL microsoft exams but must be scheduled and
> taken thru Pearson VUE testing centers. One additional note - you do
> NOT have to take the exam by May 31, just schedule and pay for it - so
> if you don't think you will be quite ready to take your exam, schedule
> it for later to take advantage of the discounts. Good luck.
>

> billf
> Sign up for free daily practice questions at: http://www.QoD.US

JaR

Tong opined, On 4/29/04 1:55 PM:

> Hi,
> I used the code and tried to sign up for a test on June 22. I got
> "This voucher cannot be used with appointments scheduled after May 31,
> 2004."
>
> If I scheduled the test on May 31, ARE YOU VERY SURE I can change the
> test time later???

To the best of my knowledge, neither Vue nor Prometric will allow this.

I seem to recall a thread not long ago on this very topic. Perhaps
others memories are better than mine.

JaR
Thug 10110