Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > "Tips Would Be Appreciated" Thank You!

"Tips Would Be Appreciated" Thank You!

Orbit

Hi to everyone who gave tips & words of encouragement!
I'm going to heed every word...thanks so much!
I included my anonymous email address here in case you
guys would like it.
I've taken an unfortunate, unexpected break with
scratched corneas (owee)...my contacts were way to old, &
it caught up with me...couldn't open my eyes for almost a
day! And my 70-315 exam is in a week! Oh well, just got
glasses to wear since I'm not supposed to put the
contacts in for a week...they're progressive lenses & so
the world is warped & wavy....no problem, though....this
will not set me back! I'm back up and running (but talk
about Murphy's Law!).
To Al Manit, I just went to DevDays in LA & got info on
the users groups...once I pass 70-315, I feel I'll be
confident enough to start going & networking. You know
what was the coolest thing about going to DevDays? The
fact that it was a group of people like me!!!!! (No
other "soccer moms" do what I do all day, & I was
beginning to feel pretty isolated )
Thanks alot everybody!

Orbit