Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > 70-315

70-315

prashanth

Hi
Can any one refer some books for 70-315(MCP) exam.

Prashanth

Brad Williams

Google for 70-315, what's the first book you see?

"prashanth" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:326001c428ff$069f2100$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi
> Can any one refer some books for 70-315(MCP) exam.
>
> Prashanth

Eric

prashanth wrote:

> Hi
> Can any one refer some books for 70-315(MCP) exam.
>
> Prashanth

Kalani's Study Guides are best.

pr

HI
Kalanis book is not availbale in India as i know. Anybody
knows any book stall in bangalore where i can get that book

UAError

"pr" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>HI
>Kalanis book is not availbale in India as i know. Anybody
>knows any book stall in bangalore where i can get that book

As a matter of fact even in North America most of us would
have trouble finding it in a brick and mortar book store.

(the humongous super stores may have it because they have
enough turnover even for niche titles)

You've got access to a computer with an internet connection
so used it!

List of online bookstores based in India
http://dir.yahoo.com/Regional/Countr...ks/Bookstores/

After a couple of misses I found all three Kalani's
http://www.fabmall.com/Stores/misc/f...KeyWord=Kalani

the 70-320 guide was even easier to find.

Expect much more difficult challenges than this in the
future of your chosen career.

Eric

pr wrote:

> Kalanis book is not availbale in India as i know. Anybody
> knows any book stall in bangalore where i can get that book

I have a friend who got it in India, and it was much cheaper than in
the US. Have you tried asking for it in bookstores?