Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > hi guys

hi guys

secsaran@gmail.com

I need suggestions in database programming using c...... Please help....

Vladimir S. Oka

> I need suggestions in database programming using c......
> Please help....

You must be a classmate of nringty <(E-Mail Removed)>...
Look up the follow-ups to his posts for suggestions.

Cheers

Vladimir

Emmanuel Delahaye

(E-Mail Removed) a écrit :
> I need suggestions in database programming using c...... Please help....

There is no standard way. There are portable solutions based on open
source SQL DB like MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLlite etc.

IMO, you are designing the wrong way.

1 - you choose the DB you want acording to your needs
2 - you chosse the implementation language (C is not obviously the best)

--
A+

Emmanuel Delahaye

Malcolm

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote

>I need suggestions in database programming using c...... Please help....

What do you wnat to achieve?
Do you want to implement a generic database as a learning exercise,
implement a specific database (eg a list of employees) as a learning
exercise, use a real database like Oracle, write a simple program which
stores data but maybe doesn't justify using a full commerical database
system?