Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > 70-316 Questions

70-316 Questions

niv

Hi,
I am planning to take this exam in a little while.
This will be my first exam that I will take.

Anyhow,

How much time do they provide with this exam?
How many questions do they ask you?

Thanks,

niv

Matt Hawley

Niv,

You get approximately 2 hours to take the exam and about 55 questions.

Matt Hawley, MCAD .NET
http://www.eworldui.net

Hi,
I am planning to take this exam in a little while.
This will be my first exam that I will take.

Anyhow,

How much time do they provide with this exam?
How many questions do they ask you?

Thanks,

niv

niv

Thanks for the quick reply Matt.
niv

The test will be of 2 hrs. carring 60 questions .
U have to answer 35 que. to clear it .
For further details
Contact : http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

d u g t s?

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Michael Heitland

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<331401c42922$b505a750$(E-Mail Removed)>...
> The test will be of 2 hrs. carring 60 questions .
> U have to answer 35 que. to clear it .

That's wrong. The number of questions varies, 55 - 60 is typical. What
does not vary is the pass score. For passing your score must reach 700
(maximum is 1000). The questions don't appear to be equally weighted
or it is poosible to get points for partly answered questions
(otherwise I couldn't explain my score 936 with 57 questions).

Good luck,
Michael Heitland