Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Cerification and No Degree.

Cerification and No Degree.

Eric

Ben wrote:

> Thanks Kline! You just saved me from dropping out of
> college for Cert's.

You should try to get the highest gradepoint average you can get.
Getting the degree is the most important part, but your gradepoint will
be a factor in determining what job you'll get.

In my opinion, your gradepoint is important for about your first 5 or
10 years in the business. After that, your experience is more important
than your gradepoint.

When I went to college my father told me that the gradepoint wasn't too
important as long as you get the degree. I spent 10 years regretting
that I listened to his advice on this

Eric