Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > why return causes an Illegal syntax??

why return causes an Illegal syntax??

Mark McIntyre

On Tue, 17 Jan 2006 16:25:14 GMT, in comp.lang.c , "Mike Wahler"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Mark might not be the best expert here (I doubt he'd
>make that claim),

For the record, theres absolutely no way I'd do that.

Mark McIntyre

Flash Gordon

Mark McIntyre wrote:
> On Tue, 17 Jan 2006 16:25:14 GMT, in comp.lang.c , "Mike Wahler"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> Mark might not be the best expert here (I doubt he'd
>> make that claim),

> For the record, theres absolutely no way I'd do that.
>
> Mark McIntyre

For the record, this Mark wouldn't either.
--
Flash Gordon
Living in interesting times.

Chuck F.

> Hey brother...chill off...All I am trying to do is learn the way
> you experts think....Is it bad??

Now this sort of rudeness is what will get you plonked.