Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > Turbo Pascal

Turbo Pascal

riku

Does any1 know a site where i can download Turbo Pascal for free and is
not a trial version. If you do, can u please tell me?

Nelu

riku wrote:
> Does any1 know a site where i can download Turbo Pascal for free and is
> not a trial version. If you do, can u please tell me?

Not only you're in the wrong place to ask that question but you actually
are in the
worst place to ask this question . Look for better groups that deal
with Pascal.
The fact that Borland has Turbo C and Turbo Pascal doesn't mean that
they are
the same thing.

You can try www.borland.com. They use to have a section where they allowed
people to download older software for free. They had some version of Turbo
Pascal. Other than that, I don't think you can download it free and
legally from
anywhere.

Try this group if you can: borland.public.turbopascal

--
Ioan - Ciprian Tandau
(... and that it still works...)

William J. Leary Jr.

"riku" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Does any1 know a site where i can download Turbo Pascal for free and is
> not a trial version. If you do, can u please tell me?

The better group for this might be

comp.lang.pascal.borland

You can get version 1.0, 3.02 and 5.5 at the Borland "museum"

http://community.borland.com/museum

For a bit of on-topic (for c.l.c.) their Turbo C 2.01 is also available there.

These are all command line compiler/ide's

- Bill

Ralf Baumhoefer

"riku" <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Does any1 know a site where i can download Turbo Pascal for free and is
> not a trial version. If you do, can u please tell me?

You could alternatively google for "Free Pascal".

or go to:

www.freepascal.org

Pascal Language Churchill, Dave Computer Support 2 07-22-2005 06:00 AM
Pascal-style "types" Adam ASP .Net 3 02-19-2005 11:58 PM
Pascal compiler ? fgphotog Computer Support 3 10-16-2003 06:54 PM
FA Sony Pascal 705 Silly Price Simon DVD Video 0 08-20-2003 06:24 PM
My 1st pascal Need some help here ...:O) _303 Computer Support 6 08-03-2003 01:15 AM

Advertisments