Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > borland c installation

borland c installation

nomadcontauroi@hotmail.com

who can tell me the mathod of install borland c on my pc ?
I know this quanstion is a little fanny
or any more available soft ware?

Flash Gordon

> who can tell me the mathod of install borland c on my pc ?

Probably someone on one of the Borland news groups or the documentation
that Borland provides. We only deal with C itself here, not the
specifics of all the thousands of implementations.

> I know this quanstion is a little fanny
> or any more available soft ware?

If you mean alternative implementations for Windows, there are plenty.
It's not really topical for here, but there is lcc-win (Jacob, the
developer, hangs around here and can point you somewhere suitable for
discussing his system), plenty of systems using gcc such as Cygwin,
DevC++ and others. Free versions of Microsoft's VC++, although I believe
those don't include the IDE. A windows group would be the best place to
discus which of the many implementations was best, since there you will
find all the Windows experts.
--
Flash Gordon
Living in interesting times.