Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > pragma

pragma

Richard Heathfield

Keith Thompson said:

> http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Kenny McCormack) writes:
>> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
>>
>> I stand corrected.

> For those of you who have killfiled Kenny McCormack, I felt it
> necessary to point out that he's posted something sensible.

One swallow doesn't make a summer. When he starts posting topical, useful
information on a regular basis, that might be a good time for a heads-up to
his killfilers.

You might wish to pass a copy of this article on to your children (or, in
due course, your grandchildren), in case it ever becomes useful.

--
Richard Heathfield
"Usenet is a strange place" - dmr 29/7/1999

Keith Thompson

> Keith Thompson said:
>> (E-Mail Removed) (Kenny McCormack) writes:
>>> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
>>>
>>> I stand corrected.

>> For those of you who have killfiled Kenny McCormack, I felt it
>> necessary to point out that he's posted something sensible.

> One swallow doesn't make a summer. When he starts posting topical, useful
> information on a regular basis, that might be a good time for a heads-up to
> his killfilers.

Sure, I wasn't making any statement about whether or not this might be
the start of a trend.