Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > Bit off-topic

Bit off-topic

lakkiq

Hi all,
I want to thank you all for all that i have learnt and still learning
from the group.
Great job is being done here and kudos to all the people actively
involved.
Nevertless I have a small doubt. Where and how do people get time to
reply to all the
queries explaining things in great deal?
I am perplexed thinking this.

Once again thank you all.
Lakkiq

anonymous

lakkiq wrote:
> Hi all,
> I want to thank you all for all that i have learnt and still learning
> from the group.
> Great job is being done here and kudos to all the people actively
> involved.
> Nevertless I have a small doubt. Where and how do people get time to
> reply to all the
> queries explaining things in great deal?
> I am perplexed thinking this.
>
> Once again thank you all.
> Lakkiq

I also think the way you do and I also thought I was the only one
wondering this.
Anyway this community is great for getting any sort of help.

Mark McIntyre

On 5 Jan 2006 01:13:01 -0800, in comp.lang.c , "lakkiq"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Nevertless I have a small doubt. Where and how do people get time to
>reply to all the queries explaining things in great deal?

Some of us are at an age where leisure time is available. Some of us
are at an age where nights are for playing, after a hard day's
sleeping in the lecture theatre. Some of us just love C so much we are
prepared to neglect our wives and children to help folk out. And some
of us just need to get a life...
Mark McIntyre