Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > Programming Forums

Programming Forums

=?iso-8859-1?q?Luiz_Antonio_Pican=E7o?=

Site about programming

http://www.codingforums.org

Richard Heathfield

Luiz Antonio Picanšo said:

> Site about programming

Nothing in the C area, so no way to check for quality on matters relevant to
this newsgroup.

Therefore, I can't recommend the site.

--
Richard Heathfield
"Usenet is a strange place" - dmr 29/7/1999

Flash Gordon

Luiz Antonio Picanšo wrote:
> Site about programming
>
> http://www.spammedforums.org

Why would we want your forums which have no posts when we have perfectly
good news groups? Apart from anything else, the only posts you have are
not in English, even in the English Forums, and that includes a post by
"site admin".
--
Flash Gordon
Living in interesting times.

Christopher Benson-Manica

Flash Gordon <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Why would we want your forums which have no posts when we have perfectly
> good news groups?

Was it necessary to include the spammer's URL in your reply?

Christopher Benson-Manica

Christopher Benson-Manica <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Flash Gordon <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> > Why would we want your forums which have no posts when we have perfectly
> > good news groups?

> Was it necessary to include the spammer's URL in your reply?

I see now that you carefully munged it, and I carelessly failed to
notice. Happy New Year!

=?iso-8859-1?q?Luiz_Antonio_Pican=E7o?=

Sorry about this

Programming forums JoeC C++ 2 02-03-2008 12:41 AM
Supr.forums web forums stevene C++ 1 01-31-2007 05:46 AM
Programming -- Forums/Blogs/Tips n' Tricks/Tutorials/Chat/ETC csheppard91@gmail.com Java 0 11-20-2005 06:20 PM
Independent forums on MS VB6 or .NET programming aspects David L Computer Support 0 08-25-2003 06:50 AM

Advertisments