Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > regarding exam preparation

regarding exam preparation

balaji

hi group,
can u guide me on the min prep time reqd for getting a
MCAD certification.
i am working full time as developer in a concern.
thks
balaji

Cindy Winegarden

In news: 02bf01c4243d$c05caac0$(E-Mail Removed),
balaji <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> can u guide me on the min prep time reqd for getting a
> MCAD certification.
> i am working full time as developer in a concern.

Hi Balaji,

Some people who have plenty of job experience can pass exams with no
preparation at all. Some people work with .NET but don't have exposure to
all the skill areas that the exams measure. No one here knows how fast you
learn from books and other study materials, working in your free time.

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) www.cindywinegarden.com