Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > cross-platform c9x

cross-platform c9x

Jordan Abel

I came across a website with cross-platform c89-ish implementations of
some of the c99 headers [stdint, inttypes, stdbool, and so on] - and was
wondering where that was - i searched for it recently and couldn't find
it (mainly because i forgot who wrote it / what it was called / etc)

Keith Thompson

Jordan Abel <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
> I came across a website with cross-platform c89-ish implementations of
> some of the c99 headers [stdint, inttypes, stdbool, and so on] - and was
> wondering where that was - i searched for it recently and couldn't find
> it (mainly because i forgot who wrote it / what it was called / etc)

Sounds like Doug Gwyn's q8, <http://www.lysator.liu.se/c/q8/>.

Jordan Abel

On 2005-12-29, Keith Thompson <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Jordan Abel <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
>> I came across a website with cross-platform c89-ish implementations of
>> some of the c99 headers [stdint, inttypes, stdbool, and so on] - and was
>> wondering where that was - i searched for it recently and couldn't find
>> it (mainly because i forgot who wrote it / what it was called / etc)

> Sounds like Doug Gwyn's q8, <http://www.lysator.liu.se/c/q8/>.

Thanks - that's the one i was thinking of.