Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > MCAD or MCSD or both

MCAD or MCSD or both

hugoboss

Looking at the comparison of MCAD vs MCSD - both of the
certifications seem similar with the exception that MCSD
encompasses design and engineering. Is it better to
start with MCAD and then pursue MCSD, or vice versa?
Also, is there a way that required and elective courses
and exams could be combined to get both certifications
with less effort than doing them completely seperate?

Cindy Winegarden

In news: 1913501c423d5$371b78d0$(E-Mail Removed),
hugoboss <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Looking at the comparison of MCAD vs MCSD - both of the
> certifications seem similar with the exception that MCSD
> encompasses design and engineering. Is it better to
> start with MCAD and then pursue MCSD, or vice versa?
> Also, is there a way that required and elective courses
> and exams could be combined to get both certifications
> with less effort than doing them completely seperate?

Hi Hugoboss,

The MCAD is a subset of the MCSD. You will meet all the requirements for
MCAD on the way to achieving MCSD.

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) www.cindywinegarden.com