Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > where's the start point??

where's the start point??

santosh

Emmanuel Delahaye wrote:
> _cin_ a écrit :
> > there is the start point from which i could reach understanding the C?

> I guess you meant 'where'...
>
> Read the K&R edition 2 and do all the exercices. Stick to standard C.
>
> Here is also a good inline book:
>
> http://publications.gbdirect.co.uk/c_book/

I guess you meant 'online'...

Emmanuel Delahaye

santosh a écrit :
>>Here is also a good inline book:

> I guess you meant 'online'...

Yes !

--
A+

Emmanuel Delahaye

Chuck F.

ash wrote:
> the auther is yashwant kanitkar. if ur basic are clear there are
> other books u can tryi give u list of same auther
>
> 1.Let us C (beginners )
> 2. C pearls
> 3. C projects
> 4. Exploring C
> 5. Working with c
> 6. Test ur C skills
> 7. Writing TSR`s through C
> 8.Graphics In C
> and u r ready to jump in sea
> hope it will help u
>
> i m online, better to chat there
> i m at yahoo messanger
> ashish_mourya_21
> or

We have two inconsiderate newbies treating this newsgroup as a
chatroom, unable to quote, spell, be on topic, and generally
creating a nuisance. Start by following the instructions below,
reading the C FAQ, and monitoring the newsgroup for at least a few
days before posting.

Richard Heathfield

ash said:

> just take a simple book of C and start .
> C is just like a sea and first u have to touch water ,then try to swim.

From what I've seen of your code, you're not competent to offer advice on
how to learn C.

> i give u a reference
> www.[elided].com

That's not a reference. It's extremely unwelcome advertising.

> "Let us C" is the starting book u should read.

No, it isn't.

> u will love C

Not if he takes your advice. Please get a clue before trying to advise
people.

--
Richard Heathfield
"Usenet is a strange place" - dmr 29/7/1999

abdur_rab7@yahoo.co.in

These link gives you a quick reference of function, this might help u
toooo.

http://www-ccs.ucsd.edu/c/

http://cermics.enpc.fr/~ts/C/FUNCTIO...ction.ref.html

ash

if u can give something suggest to him

Shabbir

ash wrote:

> if u can give something suggest to him

yes I can suggest him to read my book "C Is Sea", Available in market.

pemo

"Shabbir" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> ash wrote:
>
>> if u can give something suggest to him

> yes I can suggest him to read my book "C Is Sea", Available in market.

Which market?

Keith Thompson

"ash" <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
> if u can give something suggest to him

Please use proper capitalization (first word of each sentence, proper
nouns, the word "I") and punctuation. Please don't use silly
abbreviations like "u" for "you". Your English doesn't have to be
perfect, but some effort to make it legible would be greatly
appreciated.

Provide some context when you post a followup so it can be understood
by readers who haven't necessarily seen the previous article, or don't
have easy access to it. Google makes this gratuitously difficult, but
there is a workaround. See <http://cfaj.freeshell.org/google/> for
details. Please read that web page *before* you post here again.

Charles Richmond

ash wrote:

> just take a simple book of C and start .
> C is just like a sea and first u have to touch water ,then try to swim.
> i hope u understood
> i give u a reference
> www.kicit.com
>
> "Let us C" is the starting book u should read.
> u will love C

2 y's u r
2 y's u b
i c u r