Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > Getting Help -- Forums/Tutorials/Tips+Tricks/Blogs/ETC.

Getting Help -- Forums/Tutorials/Tips+Tricks/Blogs/ETC.

csheppard91@gmail.com

Hello, I have a fairly new site that may be of use to you:
http://www.wizardsolutionsusa.com
There we have all kinds of help resources including a forum. It only
takes 90 seconds to sign
up at the forum and post your questions or help someone out. We are
always looking for new
moderators, so if you're interested, then just let me know at the
forum.

Richard Heathfield

> Hello, I have a fairly new site that may be of use to you:
> http://www.wizardsolutionsusa.com

I didn't see any C there. I did see some appallingly old-fashioned and
badly-explained C++.

Look, if you're going to spam Usenet, at least do it with some high-quality
tutorial or reference material that is relevant in the newsgroup in which
you do the spamming. Better still, stop spamming Usenet. Thanks.

--
Richard Heathfield
"Usenet is a strange place" - dmr 29/7/1999

Christopher Benson-Manica

Richard Heathfield <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Look, if you're going to spam Usenet, at least do it with some high-quality
> tutorial or reference material that is relevant in the newsgroup in which
> you do the spamming. Better still, stop spamming Usenet. Thanks.

I've actually registered for a couple of these spammers' sites for the
express purpose of posting a "Don't spam Usenet" message. Both times,
those posts have been deleted by the moderators. So the clear message
seems to be "We'll spam you, but don't give us a hard time about it."