Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > family tree and

family tree and

marar.harish@gmail.com

I need the following programs:

Q. Write a c program that will allow you to enter and maintain a
computerized version of your family tree.Begin by entering the number
of generation.Then enter the names and natinalties in a hierarchy
fashion, begiing with our own name and nationality.Include capabilities
for modifying the tree and for adding new names to the tree.Also,
include a provision for displaying the entire tree automatically after
each update.

Q. Write a program that adds,edits,deletes and shows the linked list
using the c language.

Well, it is for someone so special to me and I can't let her be
disappointed. please send me the sample code.
Plz...................

Regards

Christopher Benson-Manica

> I need the following programs:

That's unfortunate. Why don't you (or your girlfriend) do your own
homework?

usenet@zevv.nl

> Q. Write a c program that will allow you to enter and maintain a
> computerized version of your family tree.Begin by entering the number
> of generation.

[... more assignments ...]

> Well, it is for someone so special to me and I can't let her be
> disappointed. please send me the sample code.

Yes, she must be really special to you, if you are willing to do all this
work for her. It is probably ment as a christmas present, am I right ?

Here in the Netherlands we are not encouraged to have intimate relationships
with our teachers. I don't know how this works in your country, but it might
be better for both of you if you keep the relation with your instructor
stricly professional...

--
:wq
^X^Cy^K^X^C^C^C^C

osmium

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I need the following programs:
>
> Q. Write a c program that will allow you to enter and maintain a
> computerized version of your family tree.Begin by entering the number
> of generation.Then enter the names and natinalties in a hierarchy
> fashion, begiing with our own name and nationality.Include capabilities
> for modifying the tree and for adding new names to the tree.Also,
> include a provision for displaying the entire tree automatically after
> each update.
>
> Q. Write a program that adds,edits,deletes and shows the linked list
> using the c language.
>
> Well, it is for someone so special to me and I can't let her be
> disappointed. please send me the sample code.
> Plz...................

Well, Marar, it looks like she is going to be disappointed yet again, by
you.

pete

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

> I need the following programs:

> Well, it is for someone so special to me and I can't let her be
> disappointed. please send me the sample code.
> Plz...................

Lamest homework begging EVER!

--
pete

Grumble

pete wrote:

> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>
>> I need the following programs:
>> Well, it is for someone so special to me and I can't let her be
>> disappointed. please send me the sample code.
>> Plz...................

> Lamest homework begging EVER!

I'll second that! Twice!

Joe Estock

pete wrote:
> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>
>>I need the following programs:

>> Well, it is for someone so special to me and I can't let her be
>>disappointed. please send me the sample code.
>>Plz...................

> Lamest homework begging EVER!

Yes, but it certainly qualifies for the most unique. Perhaps the OP
should try asking in an AOL chatroom where they will speak the same
language (plz kthxbye).

Joe

Christopher Benson-Manica

Joe Estock <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Yes, but it certainly qualifies for the most unique. Perhaps the OP
> should try asking in an AOL chatroom where they will speak the same
> language (plz kthxbye).

OMGZ LOL!!!!!11!!!!!! UR FUNNY

(One of many, many reasons to hate AOL.)

Sven Hesse

Christopher Benson-Manica <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Joe Estock <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> Yes, but it certainly qualifies for the most unique. Perhaps the OP
>> should try asking in an AOL chatroom where they will speak the same
>> language (plz kthxbye).

> OMGZ LOL!!!!!11!!!!!! UR FUNNY

OMGWTFBBQ!!!!11111oneone me too!